We have in-house capabilities of project planning, scheduling & monitoring on latest CPM / PERT software like Primavera, Sure-track & Microsoft Project. Extensive national & international experience with its senior & mid-level engineers assures quality deliverables in this discipline.
Project inception, planning & supervision / tracking are conducted through development of multi-level Works Breakdown Structure (WBS), assigning of activity duration, resource allocations and leveling considering their limitations. Project budgeting and cash flow forecasts are also generated from these plans & interactively controlled when activity duration or resource allocations changes.
Construction planning & monitoring a linear project requires an entirely different perspective. It is quite difficult to develop a CPM or PERT model that could effectively handle a linear project like roads, highways, railways & irrigation canals etc. Our engineers have experience in planning a linear project in a different system of TILOS. This is a highly effective way to plan, monitor and control such linear projects.
Our Construction Engineering Department provides on-site construction engineering supervision services for all types of projects. These services range from monitoring of the construction process to full time management. The services rendered vary depending on the owner’s needs and the requirements of each particular project. The Department takes a project from the design phase and follows it through to a successful completion in the field. Our expertise in this field includes:
- Construction Supervision
- Fabrication / Erection Supervision Methodology
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Design & Construction Supervision of Karachi Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) System – Blue Line
- Detailed Design of Grade Separated Afzal Altaf Flyover (at Habib Bank Roundabout) 275m long simply supported U-Girder bridge at S.I.T.E area Karachi
- City Center
- Karachi effected Markets situated at Marriot road, M. A. Jinnah road, Boltan Market & Adjusting Areas