Exponent Engineers (Pvt.) Limited has a vast experience of providing consulting services in the Port and Harbor sector. Exponent Engineers has been involved in the design and supervision of Several Jetty and Berth Structures in Pakistan and overseas. With particular reference to Oil Piers & Jetty Structure, Exponent Engineers have been actively involved in the design and Technical Surveys of Oil Piers at Karachi Port and Also on FOTCO Jetty of Port Qasim (PQ) (the only Jetty handling the Crude Oil and Petroleum Product at PQ).
- Design of Liquid Cargo Terminal at Port Muhammad Bin Qasim, Karachi.
- Technical Survey at Karachi Port, Karachi.
- Design Assistance to the Construction Contractor on Oil Pier-II, Karachi Port. Karachi
- Refurbishment of Iron Ore and Coal Berth at Port Muhammad Bin Qasim, Karachi.
- Technical Survey of FOTCO Jetty at Port Muhammad Bin Qasim, Karachi.
- Upgradation of FOTCO Jetty for berthing vessels upto 100,000 DWT
- Auditing of 55,000 MT Bulkhead, Quay Wall & Associated Works at Quay No. 6810707 Pasir Gudang Johor, Malaysia.
MARINE ENGINEERING PROJECTS
Vetting of 55,000MT Bulkhead, Quay Wall & Associated works at Quay No.6 for berthing 350000 DWT vessel