Japanese Government has been actively pursuing revitalization of KCR Project since 2005. The Japanese experts have performed various project activities in line with the project implementation. The SAPROF – II study leads to development of detailed feasibility and preliminary design for KCR Project as the primary scope of the project.
Scope of Services
- Final Travel Demand Estimation.;
- Study of Hydraulic Regime along KCR Alignment.;
- Study of Soli Regime along KCR Alignment.;
- Supervision of Detailed Topographic Survey work.;
- Estimation of Electricity Requirements.;
- Assistance in Cost Estimation.;
- Assistance in Project Scheduling & Management.
- Detailed Environmental and Social Impact Assessment of the Project.