The Bridge Engineering Department of Exponent Engineers has attracted a highly trained staff of Structural Engineers & Designers to provide excellent service to our clients. It takes much more than a Structural Engineer to successfully complete a bridge project. There are Environmental Permits, Historic Considerations, Utility Coordination, Constructability Issues, Budget Requirements, and Schedules to manage in order to direct a Bridge Project to completion. Our staff has vast experience in managing projects through these and other complicating factors.
At Exponent Engineers, bridges are designed considering the most cost-effective materials for the project site, such as structural steel, reinforced concrete, and precast and/or post-tensioned concrete. Secondary structures such as reinforced concrete box culverts, earth retaining structures, permanent and temporary retaining walls and foundation stabilization using steel sheet piling are design specialties we are qualified to provide and have many years of successful project experience to draw on.
- Reconstruction of Jhelum Valley Bridges
- Design & Construction Supervision of Karachi Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) System – Blue Line
- Detailed Design of Grade Separated Afzal Altaf Flyover (at Habib Bank Roundabout) 275m long simply supported U-Girder bridge at S.I.T.E area Karachi
- Feasibility study for Karachi Elevated Expressway from Jinnah Bridge to Quaidabad, Karachi
- Consultancy Services for Detailed Design Tender Assistance, Resettlement Action Plan and Construction Supervision Rakhigajj-Bewata Section of N-70 Road Improvement Project
- Karachi-Thatta Dual Carriageway Project (KTDC). Detailed Design & Construction Supervision