Infrastructure planning is a crucial aspect of land development, laying the groundwork for vibrant and sustainable communities, it encompasses the strategic integration of transportation systems, utilities, public services, and green spaces to create functional urban environments.
In the fast evolving world today, demographics change rapidly as populations migrate and mature. With 54% of the world’s population living in cities today – a number that is expected to rise to 66% by 2050 – efficient urban master planning has never been more important. We know that infrastructures are crucial to the advancement of any society. Cities are more than just a collection of buildings and infrastructure – they are living places that are inhabited by people. Whether a city is newly built or is old, infrastructure planning is crucial and dynamic process. Hence we at Exponen tEngineers, adopt a forward-looking methodology for infrastructure planning and design, ensuring that the solutions we provide are competent to meet the needs of the population for today and tomorrow.
Streets, roads, parks, utilities, amenities, residential and commercial areas are designed to reflect city’s values and people’s needs. Infrastructure design cater to incorporate cultural, social, economical, technological or historical perspective of respective communities in layout and design of streets, roads, parks, office buildings, hospitals, residential and commercial spaces.. These are the common places venues where people display their attitudes and aptitude in a particular way.
Exponent Engineers are striving with our associate architects to preserve historical heritages and culture during the design of urban setups in our cities.
- Design of Liquid Cargo Terminal at Port Muhammad Bin Qasim, Karachi.
- Technical Survey at Karachi Port, Karachi.
- Design Assistance to the Construction Contractor on Oil Pier-II, Karachi Port. Karachi
- Refurbishment of Iron Ore and Coal Berth at Port Muhammad Bin Qasim, Karachi.
- Technical Survey of FOTCO Jetty at Port Muhammad Bin Qasim, Karachi.
- Upgradation of FOTCO Jetty for berthing vessels upto 100,000 DWT
- Auditing of 55,000 MT Bulkhead, Quay Wall & Associated Works at Quay No. 6810707 Pasir Gudang Johor, Malaysia.