Roads are bloodlines for a country’s economic growth. Well-constructed and maintained road networks open up and make more areas accessible to stimulate economic and social development. By linking producers to markets, workers to jobs, students to school, and the sick to hospitals, roads are vital to any development agenda.
Exponent Engineers (Pvt.) Limited has a vast experience of feasibility study, design, quality assurance, supervision, monitoring and transaction advisory of roads and highway projects for both national and international clients and contractors.
- Design of Liquid Cargo Terminal at Port Muhammad Bin Qasim, Karachi.
- Technical Survey at Karachi Port, Karachi.
- Design Assistance to the Construction Contractor on Oil Pier-II, Karachi Port. Karachi
- Refurbishment of Iron Ore and Coal Berth at Port Muhammad Bin Qasim, Karachi.
- Technical Survey of FOTCO Jetty at Port Muhammad Bin Qasim, Karachi.
- Upgradation of FOTCO Jetty for berthing vessels upto 100,000 DWT
- Auditing of 55,000 MT Bulkhead, Quay Wall & Associated Works at Quay No. 6810707 Pasir Gudang Johor, Malaysia.