LTC is primarily a regulation body, which has been tasked to ensure a smooth running transport system in Lahore, which will provide the commuters a safe, efficient, and affordable transport service. LTC Operates public transport vehicles on more than 50 approved routes in Lahore through their designated operators. LTC launched a study for re-assuring public transport vital parameters for Bus Route s B-28 & B1 (16.2 km).
Scope of Services
- Inventorying & Field Surveys;
- Validation of Ridership Parameters;
- Validation of Operations Parameters;
- Validation of Operations Cost Parameters;
- Assistance in Operational Subsidy Estimation